* Things and people are not always as they appear.
* We chose HVPCA as our home to enjoy without the responsibility of upkeep.
* HVPCA is a legal Michigan association with legal bylaws and a legal bonded Executive Board of directors.
* Thomas Schmidt, Ed Zaorski and Jocelyn Antoniewicz are NOT bonded executive board members.
* Ed Zaorski violated HVPCA bylaws and refused to correct the violation. The only recourse for the board was to enforce the bylaws legally.
* The Executive Board brought the case to court in order to end the problem and save the association continued legal fees.
* Settlement was decided by Judge Sheeran in Bay City Michigan Circuit Court and signed by both owners of Unit # 33, Edward Zaorski and Anthony Richter and by HVPCA President Marty Fish-Flores.
* Jocelyn continued stirring the pot, running around town acting as an Executive Board member, even sending unauthorized people knocking on our doors to check our homes for insurance purposes. She brought herself before new residents, unlawfully representing herself as the authority on bylaws, rules, and general information.
* Meanwhile, because of Jocelyn's behavior, our legal fees continue to rise. All this time, Jocelyn has been given free reign by the two priests at #33 to cause havoc about their porch... because their attorney, Tony Richter's brother, Jerry Richter is providing legal services to them for FREE.
* Jocelyn should be removed from the HVPCA Board. I suggest you set aside the third Monday in January and attend the open board meeting of HVCPA to learn what we are really about.